Did you know that 4 times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it? I know I would. Wouldn’t you?
Use of video has exploded over the past couple years. Some of my clients have dipped their toes into posting video. And to confirm the stats, they get more views than any of their other posts.
Here are some ideas for video posts:
If you’re a …
- builder – you could do a video walk through of the home you’re about to put on the market to promote the home.
- remodeler – you could do a video of the bathroom/kitchen/master suite you just renovated to show off your skills.
- chiropractor – you could demonstrate some of your equipment and answer some FAQs during the video to eliminate fear and get more patients.
- coach or speaker – you could post an excerpt from one of your presentations to interest others in bringing you in to speak.
- plumber – you could give some tips to help thaw frozen pipes and send it to your customers.
- General Contractor – you could do a video slide show of your recent projects with a voiceover to show the kind of projects you do.
No matter what business you’re in you could do a video to introduce yourself.
I think you get the idea. When you send them by email newsletter and use the word “video” in the subject line it boosts open rates by 19% and click through rates by 65%. That’s H U G E.
It is predicted that video content will represent 82% of all Internet traffic by 2021, up from 73% in 2016. With those numbers why not give it a try?
If you’re looking for someone to manage your YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Houzz accounts give us a call or fill out our convenient form. We’d love to talk to you about a strategy to reach your ideal client that includes video.